Friday, August 14, 2015

REVIEW: STRONG ENOUGH by M. Leighton

Breathtaking story!

I couldn't even describe my feelings after reading another beautiful story from M. Leighton.

I am not surprised that I'm having an emotional whiplash. A story full of suspense and intense action that stole my breath away.

Jasper King is a bounty hunter that was hired by Muse Harper to search for his missing father. He's a handsome, dangerous and enigmatic man with a dark past that was tainting his future. At his first encounter with Muse Harper, their attraction with each other is very palpable.

Muse Harper is an artist, a strong willed woman who loves her father despite living her life being left in the dark about her family's history. She wanted someone to love her and she loves unconditionally.

"Is she strong enough to trust the most dangerous man she’s ever met? And is he strong enough to let her?"


Strong Enough is certainly another great read that captured my heart. A perfect blend of love story that stood the test of longing and sacrifice but filled with true love and passion.

I was captivated by how M. Leighton always wrote a story with depth that will evoke emotions and left you craving for more.




Purchase links:




No comments:

Post a Comment